- Prominent Development For Sale near Wolverhampton City Centre
- Approximately 5,079 sqft across three floors
- Separate building at the rear of the property approx. 3,244 sqft
- Properties can be purchased separately or combined
- 17-19 Chapel Ash - £485,000
- Clifton House, Clifton Street - £235,000
The property is located on the prominent retail A41 road close to Wolverhampton City Centre, approximately 0.5 miles away. With the rear building situated on Clifton Street. The surrounding area includes a mix of retailers and professional firms, with a large Sainsburys supermarket and Subway nearby.
The property is also situated close to many bus stops and the train station is only 1.5 miles away via the A4150. This provides excellent transport links to the surrounding areas.
The property fronting Chapel Ash comprises two ground commercial units which are currently vacant. The upper floors, which can be accessed via a central external door situated between the two units, are currently a mix of open plan and cellular offices, which have the potential to be converted into residential accommodation (subject to planning permission).
To the rear of the property is a separate building which was a former retail and storage premises which is approximately 3,244 sqft (301.4 sqm). This building is available separately or combined with 17-19 Chapel Ash.