- Versatile detached building within a self-contained plot
- Grade II Listed Building
- Total Net Internal Floor Area: 5,591 sqft (519.4 sqm)
- Well-appointed accommodation with on-site car parking via private drive-way
- Prominent roadside location on the corner of Lichfield Street and Hall Street
- Located on the outskirts of Bilston Town Centre
- Offers are invited in excess of £600,000 for the freehold
Scale: Not to Scale for Reference Purposes Only
The prominent detached building, situated within a self-contained plot, offers versatile commercial accommodation across the main two floors with benefit of WC, kitchen, and additional storage space in the basement.
The upper floors can be accessed via stairwell with WC and kitchen facilities located on the first floor.
To the rear is a surfaced private car park which is accessed via a private driveway at the side of the building, with additional public pay and display car parking within walking distance.
The property is located on Lichfield Street, close to Bilston Town Centre.
Both West Midlands Metro Station and Bilston Bus Station is within walking distance to the property.
The property occupies a highly visible roadside corner position, neighbouring Bilston Police Station, on the busy A41 Oxford Street Island which links to the main A463 Black Country Route leading directly to Junction 10 of the M6 Motorway. There are a variety of national and local retailers / businesses in the locality including Post office, Iceland, Morrison’s Superstore, multiple food providers, commercial & residential estate agents, and hair & beauty specialists, along with many other commercial entities, and a high volume of residential occupation in the local vicinity.