- Well-Appointed Ground Floor Offices extending to approx. 5,007 sqft (465.17 sqm).
- Modern, predominantly open plan office accommodation with partitioned front reception and integral office / storeroom.
- Towergate House comprises a large detached headquarters office building with on-site car parking in an attractive landscaped setting.
- Available to let by way of an under-lease. Rent based on £10.00 per sqft per annum
- Consideration will also be given to lettings in part.
The property occupies an excellent location in Euston Way forming part of an attractive designated office park development being close to the Telford Central train station and a short distance from Junction 5 of the M54 motorway and Telford Town Centre itself.
Located within the heart of England, Telford boasts major road and rail networks with the County Town of Shrewsbury situated 15 miles west and stands on the M54 motorway which provides a gateway to the M6, M5, M42 and M4 motorways.
Telford also benefits from an excellent train service with access to Wolverhampton in 24 minutes, Birmingham New Street in 49 minutes and London Euston in 2 hours and 18 minutes.
Towergate House comprises a large detached headquarters office building with on-site car parking in an attractive landscaped setting.
The ground floor suite extends to approximately 5,007 sqft (465.17 sqm) net and provides modern, predominantly open plan office accommodation with partitioned front reception and integral office / storeroom within the main area.
The premises have the benefit of raised floors with carpeted finishes, suspended ceilings with inset lighting, air conditioning, gas fired radiator central heating, fitted blinds and security shutter to the windows and good natural lighting.
The premises also include a kitchenette area and separate male, female and disabled toilets located within the communal reception area.
Access is provided by a shared central door leading from the car park area at the front.