- Attractive first floor office extending in total to approx. 427 sqft (39.7 sqm).
- Situated in a delightful courtyard setting, located just off the main High Street.
- The Central Court shopping centre comprises a variety of niche retail and office occupiers.
- Bridgnorth is a popular Market Town and tourist destination with many local attractions.
- Available to let on a new lease. Rent: £3,750 per annum exclusive.
Occupying a busy Town Centre location within walking distance of the main car park, the premises form part of this local and well-established Shopping centre, positioned just off the main High Street.
Bridgnorth is a popular and busy Market Town serving a wide catchment area being situated approximately 20 miles south east of Shrewsbury on the A458 and 15 miles west of Wolverhampton via the A454.
Attractive first floor office of traditional brick construction extending in total to approx. 427 sqft (39.7 sqm) overlooking the central courtyard.
The property comprises an attractive office space featuring exposed brickwork with painted and plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring throughout. The office benefits from generous amounts of natural lighting and is fitted with LED ceiling tracked spot lights.
The office is accessed via a secure key coded building with shared separate male and female W/C facilities and kitchen.