- Modern first floor office suite extending in total to approx. 950 sqft (88.26sqm) with four on-site car parking spaces.
- Well-appointed and versatile accommodation comprising two inter-connecting office rooms with shared kitchen and toilet facilities.
- Easily accessible just off Junction 5 of the M54 motorway.
- Convenient location within walking distance of Telford Town Centre and Railways Station.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £7,995 per annum plus VAT.
Kingsland House is conveniently located in the popular Stafford Court, just off Stafford Park 1 on the outskirts of Telford Town Centre with shopping facilities only half a mile to the south west.
Stafford Court is positioned just off the Hollinswood Interchange and the A442 Queensway linking the north and south of Telford. Junction 5 of the M54 motorway is approximately half a mile to the west with Telford Railway Station only a short walking distance away.
Stafford Court is an established Business Park environment with other occupiers including Persimmon Homes, Terry Jones Solicitors, and Earlyworld Children’s Nursery.
Telford is the major commercial centre of Shropshire with an expanding population.
This first floor office suite forms part of a modern detached mixed-use building extending in total to approx. 950 sqft (88.26 sqm). The premises provide versatile accommodation, partitioned to incorporate 2 inter-connecting office rooms. The accommodation boasts suspended ceilings with inset lighting, carpeted flooring, perimeter trunking and radiator central heating together with the use of shared kitchen and toilet facilities.
Externally the premises benefit from 4 allocated car parking spaces with the option to rent 2 further spaces if required at a small additional charge.