- Fully-Fitted Restaurant Opportunity In Prime Town Centre Location.
- Contemporary style accommodation extending in total to approx. 4,774 sqft (443.55 sqm) with attractive glazed frontages to both Market Street and Swan Hill.
- Suitable as a restaurant or for alternative retail uses and benefitting from an excellent location just off the main Square.
- Available To Let on a new lease for immediate occupation.
- Rent: £65,000 per annum exclusive of VAT with a fixed increase to £70,000 per annum exclusive after two years and a minimum increase to £75,000 per annum exclusive at the first rent review.
- A letting of Units 1 & 2 is also available at an initial rent of £90,000 per annum rising after two years to £100,000 per annum.
The property occupies a prominent position within one of Shrewsbury’s well established town centre retailing locations just off the main Square, set amongst a host of national and independent traders including: Fat Face, Jigsaw, Seasalt, Starbucks and Côte Brasserie whilst neighbouring the Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The premises were formerly used as a restaurant and are currently fitted out for this purpose providing a large open plan seating area with separate kitchen and ancillary customer and staff welfare areas.
The contemporary style accommodation extends in total to approx. 4,774 sqft (443.55 sqm) having attractive glazed frontages to both Market Street and Swan Hill.
The premises lends itself suitable as a restaurant purposes or for alternative retail uses. Benefitting from its excellent location just off the main Square.
A Premium of £30,000 plus VAT is sought for all the fixtures, fittings and kitchen equipment (excluding the Mechanical and Extraction Installation).