- Versatile detached building within a self-contained plot
- Total Net Internal Floor Area: 4,528 sqft (420.7 sqm)
- Well-appointed accommodation with on-site car parking via private drive-way
- Prominent roadside location situated on Chapel Ash
- Located on the outskirts of Wolverhampton City Centre
- The Rectory’ self-contained office building, located at the rear, is also available (separately or combined)
- Rent on application – contact agent for further details
- The owner may consider selling the Freehold of this site
The prominent detached building, situated within a self-contained plot, offers versatile commercial accommodation across the main two floors with benefit of WC, kitchen, and elevator, as well as additional storage space in the basement.
The upper floors can be accessed via stairwell or elevator, with WC and kitchen facilities located on the first floor.
To the rear is a surfaced car park which is accessed via a shared driveway at the side of the building, with additional public pay and display car parking within walking distance.
The property is located on Chapel Ash, close to Wolverhampton City Centre (approximately 0.5 miles away).
There are multiple bus stops in close proximity to the property and the train station is only 1.5 miles away via the A4150. This provides excellent transport links to the surrounding areas.
The property occupies a highly visible roadside position, neighbouring the dominating Sainsburys Superstore, on the busy Chapel Ash. There are a variety of national and local retailers / businesses in the locality including Marston’s Brewery, multiple food providers, commercial & residential estate agents, and hair & beauty specialists, along with many other commercial entities, and a high volume of residential occupation in the local vicinity.