- Prominent development plot situated on the High Street in Sedgley Town Centre
- Planning permission for a three-storey building to include a ground floor retail unit with 4 no. flats above
- The property has been part-demolished and being sold for development
- Access road via Bilston Street
- Offers are invited in the region of £179,000 for the freehold
The property is located on the prominent retail High Street in Sedgley. The surrounding area includes a mix of national and local retailers including, Iceland, Wetherspoons, and Barclays Bank.
The area boasts several public car parks as well as having excellent public transport links to the surrounding areas, including Wolverhampton City Centre approx. 3.4 miles to the north.
The property is part-demolished and being sold for development. The plot has planning permission for a three-storey building to include a ground floor retail unit with 4 no. flats above.
There is an access road via Bilston Street (outlined green on the plan).