- Prime Freehold Development Site.
- Extending to approx. 1 acre (0.404 hectares)
- Scope for a range of potential uses (subject to planning).
- prime location within the main business district of Telford Town Centre and close to Telford and Wrekin Council’s defined ‘Northern Quarter’ area.
- Freehold For Sale with the benefit of vacant possession on completion.
- Price on application.
The site occupies a prime location within the main business district of Telford Town Centre and close to Telford and Wrekin Council’s defined ‘Northern Quarter’ area.
The site is within convenient walking distance of the main Telford Town Centre covered shopping area and large public car parks and the Telford Central Train Station with access via a separate foot bridge.
The site also provides convenient access to the main communication routes serving Telford Town Centre and the wider conurbation area via the M54 motorway and the A442 Queensway/Eastern primary link road.
There are a number of significant office buildings located in the immediate vicinity including Darby House and Telford Plaza together with the central administration offices of Telford and Wrekin Council at Addenbrooke House directly opposite.
The property comprises a level, regular shaped cleared site extending to approx. 1 acre (0.404 hectares) or thereabouts having the benefit of an extensive prominent frontage to Ironmasters Way.
The main access is from Ironmasters Way with separate pedestrian access via a boulevard walkway linking the main town centre shopping and leisure area to the railway station.