- Modern first & second floor office suites available To Let either as a whole or on a floor by floor basis
- First Floor Offices – approx. 4,931 sqft (458.14 sqm)
- Second Floor Offices – approx. 5,505 sqft (511.48 sqm)
- Well-appointed accommodation providing a mix of open plan and individual office rooms with kitchenette and toilet facilities on each floor.
- Occupying a prime location in the heart of Shrewsbury Town Centre just off the main Square within walking distance of the main retail area of Pride Hill and public car parks.
- Available to let on a new lease: First Floor £38,500 pa excl. Second Floor £42,500 pa excl.
- Secure basement storage facility also available by separate negotiation.
Occupying a prominent position within one of Shrewsbury’s well-established town centre retail/leisure locations just off the main Square, the property is situated adjacent to the Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery and close to a number of national and independent traders nearby including: Fat Face, Jigsaw clothing, Seasalt and Côte Brasserie.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The first and second floor office suites form part of a modern 4 storey mixed-use landmark building with basement storage facilities having open aspects to the town and its historic buildings.
The offices are fitted out to a high standard providing a mix of open-plan and cellular accommodation with good natural light and having the benefit of suspended ceilings with inset lighting, fitted carpeting, electric radiators on the first floor and gas fired radiator central heating on the second floor. Access is provided by a passenger lift and separate staircase from the main ground floor lobby leading from Swan Hill.
The property also provides secure basement storage facilities which is available by separate negotiation.