- Modern single storey warehouse/storage unit extending to approx. 5,200 sqft (483 sqm) with secure on-site facilities.
- Large clear span area with electric roller shutter loading door and eaves height of approx. 4.7 metres.
- Conveniently located adjacent to the main A458 Welshpool to Shrewsbury trunk road with good access to the main road network.
- Available To Let on flexible lease terms. Rent £17,000 per annum exclusive.
- External yard area also available by separate negotiation.
The premises form part of Teggs Farm and is conveniently located adjacent to the main A458 Welshpool to Shrewsbury trunk road which provides links to North Wales and the wider West Midlands conurbation via the A5 and M54 motorway.
The property is strategically located approx. 13 miles west of Shrewsbury and 11 miles east of Welshpool and close the village of Halfway House which supports a range of local amenities.
The property comprises a modern detached single storey warehouse/storage building of steel portal frame construction and provides versatile open plan accommodation extending in total to approx. 5,200 sqft (483 sqm) with a minimum eaves height of 4.7m.
The building has benefit of concrete flooring, electrically operated roller shutter loading door and on-site CCTV security.
There is an external storage/parking area to the side of the building which is available by separate negotiation.