- Attractive office building located in Wolverhampton City Centre
- Total Net Internal Floor Area: 5,498 sqft (510.8)
- Prominent location opposite the Civic Centre
- Freehold purchase available for offers in the region of £430,000.
- Leaseback to be agreed to the current occupiers at an annual rent of circa £30,000.00
The attractive office building comprises of a part-three and part-four storey layout, plus attic and basement, extending to approximately 5,498 sqft (510.8 sqm). The accommodation provides a mixture of cellular and open-plan office space, with ancillary storage.
The property can be accessed via the principal frontage on Lich Gates, with a secondary frontage to the steps of Cheapside which leads down to the Civic Centre, with a further (cellar access) frontage to the rear via Exchange Street.
The property is situated on Lich Gates which links to Queen Square / Dudley Street / Cheapside all of which are either pedestrianised or allowing only restricted vehicle access.
The main Civic Centre Public car par is within a short walking distance.
The premises overlook the Civic Centre offices, and St Peter’s Church with the prime shopping area on Queen Square a short walk away.
The property occupies a prominent position neighbouring a variety of national and local commercial occupiers including Barclays, Subway, and Costa.