- Attractive semi-detached single storey former D1 medical clinic/office building extending to approx. 811 sqft (75.6 sqm) with separate stables, on-site car parking and amenity area.
- Comprising a range of cellular office and consulting rooms, kitchen and storage facilities.
- Convenient fringe of Town Centre location.
- Considered suitable for a variety of commercial uses or potential residential conversion (subject to planning).
- Guide Price: Offers in the region of £200,000 are invited for the freehold interest with vacant possession upon completion.
The property is located less than a mile north of the centre of Much Wenlock with access from Farley Road, a busy arterial road (A4169) serving the Town Centre and the nearby William Brooks Secondary School and Sixth Form Centre.
Immediately adjoining the property is a private medical practice and residential care home with a range of mixed residential dwellings nearby.
Much Wenlock is a popular historic market town in rural Shropshire providing a range of local amenities and is situated approximately 15 miles south east of the County Town of Shrewsbury via A458 and 10 miles south west of Telford and M54 motorway.
The property comprises an attractive semi-detached single storey stone built building beneath a pitched tiled roof.
The accommodation has formally been used as a D1 medical clinic/offices and provides a range of cellular offices/consulting rooms arranged around a central corridor and extends in total to approximately 811 sqft (75.6 sqm) (net internal).
The property includes separate staff /welfare facilities and rear storerooms and has the benefit of carpeted floors, lighting and gas fired radiator central heating throughout.
The property includes a detached former stable building and yard area at the rear.
On the opposite side of the shared access road is an additional area of accommodation land providing car parking and an adjoining amenity area with established trees.