- Spacious warehouse/storage facility extending in total to approx. 7,801 sqft (725 sqm).
- Versatile accommodation with a minimum eaves height of 4.65m and side roller shutter loading door.
- Convenient location, adjacent to the main A458 Welshpool to Shrewsbury trunk road, providing links to North Wales and the wider West Midlands.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £16,000 per annum exclusive.
- Weighbridge facility available on site.
The premises form part of the established Castle Industrial Park and is conveniently located adjacent to the main A458 Welshpool to Shrewsbury trunk road which provides links to North Wales and the wider West Midlands conurbation via the A5 and M54 motorway.
The Castle Industrial Park is approx. 2 miles east of Welshpool, an important Market Town and commercial centre within the Mid Wales economy having a current population in the order of 6,000 (approximately 2 miles).
The town is strategically located approx. 18 miles west of Shrewsbury via the A458 and approx. 14 miles to the north east of Newtown via the A483. Oswestry and Wrexham are approx. 16 and 30 miles respectively via the A483 and A5 trunk roads.
This spacious single storey warehouse/storage facility provides versatile open plan accommodation extending in total to approx. 7,801 sqft (725 sqm) with a minimum eaves height of 4.65m.
The building has been upgraded with a new roof and roof lights has the benefit of concrete flooring and side loading roller shutter door.
Shared toilets facilities are available on-site.