- Modern ground and first floor office suites ranging in size from 443 sqft (41.14sqm) to 671 sqft(62.31 sqm) with generous on-site car parking.
- Well-appointed and versatile accommodation providing a mix of cellular and open plan office areas.
- Conveniently located within walking distance of Telford Railway Station and the Town Centre.
- Available to let on new leases:
- Suite7/8 (GF) - £5,725 per annum / Suite 3 (FF) - £8,400 per annum
The property is well located on the established industrial estate of Stafford Park. Stafford Park joins onto a major distributor roadway linking to the A464 dual carriageway, giving direct access to junction 4 of the M54 motorway, less than 1 mile to the north east. There is also nearby access on to the A442 Queensway, Telford’s main north/south distributor road.
Telford Town Centre is approximately 1.5 miles away and the County Town of Shrewsbury is approximately 15 miles to the west. Birmingham and Wolverhampton are approximately 35 and 15 miles to the east respectively.
The premises forms part of a modern semi-detached office building having the benefit of male and female toilets and kitchenettes on both floors with generous on-site car parking.
The office suites are well appointed and benefit from glazed partitions with inset fitted blinds, carpeted flooring, suspended ceilings with fluorescent strip lighting, central heating radiators and door entry system.