- Attractive town centre ground floor retail unit of approx. 412 sqft (38.30 sqm).
- Accommodation benefits from its own kitchen and toilet facilities.
- Excellent frontage onto Tan Bank with return frontages to Crown Street and Bell Street.
- Close proximity to free public parking.
- Available on a new Lease. Rent: £7,750 per annum exclusive.
The property benefits from a corner position in Tan Bank with return frontages to Crown Street and Bell Street within the main retail area of Wellington close to the Town’s indoor market. Other occupiers nearby include the likes of Greggs, Timpsons, Holland and Barrett, Subway and Halifax. The property is also within a short distance of the public car parks, Wellington Railway Station and other local amenities.
Wellington is the principal District Centre of the Telford conurbation situated 4 miles North West of Telford Town Centre and its associated shopping and leisure facilities. The M54 motorway is approximately 1 mile South providing easy access to the M6 and the West Midlands conurbation with Shrewsbury Town Centre approximately 12 miles west
The property comprises an attractive ground floor retail unit forming part of a larger three storey period building, centrally located in Wellington Town Centre.
The premises extend to approx. 412 sqft (38.30 sqm) and offer a versatile open plan retail area with attractive glazed display frontages, boarded floor and overhead lighting with separate kitchenette and WC facilities at the rear.