- Modern detached industrial/commercial premises extending in total to approx. 20,480 sqft (1,902.78 sqm).
- Incorporating a large open plan multi-storey industrial/production facility with extensive three-storey offices and staff/welfare accommodation.
- External yard and car parking areas.
- Occupying a convenient location with good access to the main road networks via the A458 Shrewsbury to Welshpool trunk road.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent £40,000 per annum exclusive.
The site occupies a convenient location in the village of Trewern on the Shropshire and Wales border with good access to the main road networks via the A458 Shrewsbury to Welshpool trunk road.
The Village is located approximately 14 miles west of the County town of Shrewsbury and 4 miles east of Welshpool.
Welshpool is an important Market Town and commercial centre within the Mid Wales Economy and provides a host of local amenities including educational services and a mainline Railway Station.
The town is by-passed by the A483, which provides the principal route between North and South Wales and provides direct links to Oswestry, Wrexham and Chester to the North, and Llandrindod Wells, Llanelli and Swansea to the South. The A458, which provides a link between Shrewsbury and the Welsh Coast, passes through Trewern and Welshpool.
The property formerly operated as a recycling centre and comprises a modern detached multi-storey industrial/production facility with integral offices and staff facilities having generous on-site car parking and loading areas.
The production area offers spacious open plan facility with roller shutter loading doors to the front, side and rear of the building and has the benefit of concrete flooring, overhead lighting and gas fired warm air heating.
The property includes extensive office accommodation to the front of the building arranged over 3 floors with access via a central staircase and passenger lift. The offices have the benefit of suspended ceilings with inset lighting, carpeted flooring, gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed windows. In addition there is a staff kitchen, reception/lobby area and separate toilet facilities with large Male and Female staff changing rooms.
Externally the property provides valuable car parking and yard areas to the front and rear of the building.