- Spacious ground floor retail unit extending in total to approx. 1,337 sqft. (124.19 sqm).
- Large open plan retail area with w.c. and storage facilities with attractive display windows to the front and side elevations.
- Occupying a prominent corner position fronting Castle Street, only a short walking distance of Charles Darwin Shopping Centre, the Library and Railway Station.
- Suitable for a variety of retail uses or café/restaurant within Class E.
- Available to let on a new Lease. Rent: £18,500 per annum exclusive.
The property occupies a prominent retail location within Shrewsbury Town Centre set on the corner of School Gardens and fronting Castle Street, the main vehicular route through the Town Centre from the North West. The property is situated close to a number of national occupiers including Marks and Spenser and WH Smith and is within a short walking distance of the main retail area of Pride Hill and the two covered shopping centres. The Library, Shrewsbury Castle and the Railway Station are also situated close by.
The property is located within the ‘Castle Quarter’ area which has been earmarked by Shropshire Council for a exciting regeneration scheme with a range of initiatives planned. Further details are available at:
Shrewsbury is the historic County Town and main administrative centre of Shropshire and is located at the intersection of the main A5 and A49 trunk roads approximately 12 miles west of Telford, 45 miles North West of Birmingham and 45 miles south of Chester.
Forming part of a 3 storey Grade II Listed property of traditional brick construction, this spacious ground floor retail shop extends in total to approximately 1,337sq.ft. (124.19 sqm) incorporating an open plan retail area with attractive display windows to the front and side, w.c and storage facilities. The property also has the benefit of a canopy providing the potential for an outside seating area.