- Well-appointed detached industrial/workshop unit extending to approx. 8,643 sqft (802.98 sqm) on a site area of approx. 0.55 acres (0.22 hectares).
- Attached two storey office accommodation to the front and warehouse extension to the rear.
- Secure yard and car parking facilities.
- Occupying a prominent roadside location with convenient access to the main road network and M6 toll road.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £35,000 per annum exclusive.
- A sale of the property may also be considered by the Vendor.
The property is situated on the southern side of Norton Canes and occupies a prominent corner site at the junction of the B4154 Walsall Road and Bettys Lane.
Norton Canes is a mixed residential and industrial district which is situated approximately 2.5 miles to the east of Cannock town centre and 8 miles to the west of Lichfield. Walsall is some 6 miles to the south and Birmingham city centre is approximately 16 miles, also to the south.
The M6 Toll is located immediately south of Norton Canes and Junction T6 (Burntwood) and T7 (Cannock) and readily accessible via the A5.
The property comprises a single storey industrial building of steel portal frame construction, with integrally-built two storey offices to the front, together with a warehouse extension to the rear.
The accommodation has been divided internally to provide two storey offices having carpeted floors, gas fired radiator central heating, LED lighting and data connection points.
The warehouse provides spacious open plan accommodation having a working height of 5.3 metres with 3 loading doors at the rear and benefits from an overhead gas fired warm air heaters and fluorescent lighting.
Solar panels have been fitted to the roof for the purposes of providing electricity.
The property benefits from a large extensive yard area to the rear with access from Rolling Mill Road with separate customer car parking to the front.
The overall site is understood to extend in total to approx. 0.55 of an acre of thereabouts.