- Modern detached industrial building on a total site area of approx. 0.78 acres (0.32) hectares.
- Total Gross Internal Floor Area: 20,621 sqft (1,915.84 sqm).
- Well-appointed accommodation with large clear span warehouse and adjoining two storey integral offices.
- Generous on-site car parking and loading facilities.
- Prominent roadside location in the heart of Battlefield Enterprise Park close to all amenities.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent £120,000 per annum exclusive.
The property is situated on the well established Battlefield Enterprise Park lying approximately 3 miles to the north of Shrewsbury town centre. Having grown rapidly over the last 10 years the estate continues to be a popular location, now home to a wide variety of commercial occupiers.
The property occupies a prominent roadside position on the junction of Knights Way and Hussey Road in the centre of Battlefield Enterprise Park, neighbouring a host of similar modern buildings incorporating a variety of industrial, trade counter and commercial users including: Screwfix, Mercedes-Benz, Travis Perkins and Locsafe.
The property comprises a modern detached industrial unit extending to approx. 20,621 sqft (1,915.84 sqm) providing a large, clear span warehouse having an eaves height of approx. 7 metre with well-appointed ground and first floor offices, training rooms and staff facilities.
The property provides the following specification:
Steel portal frame construction
Profile steel cladding to roof and elevations
LED lighting and warm air heating blower units to the warehouse
Fully glazed corner reception area
Suspended ceilings with inset lighting, air conditioning and carpeted floor to office and training accommodation
Set on a total site area of approx. 0.78 acres (0.32 hectares) with loading facilities and car parking for 28 vehicles