- Freehold Investment situated on a popular parade in Claregate, Wolverhampton
- Approximately 414 soft (38.5 sqm) of ground floor space (currently a Tea Room)
- First floor offers a one-bedroom flat
- Total income - £11,820 per annum
- Freehold For Sale - Offers invited in the region of £195,000
The property is located in the popular residential area of Claregate, which is approximately 2.4 miles South East from Wolverhampton City Centre. The M54 is situated 3.2 miles to the North.
The premises is situated within a well-established parade surrounded by local occupiers.
The property comprises a ground floor Tea Room with a one- bedroom flat above. The sales area extends to approximately 414 sqft (38.5 sqm) and benefits from large frontage.
To the rear of the property is parking and storage.
The property produces a total income of £11,820 per annum exclusive.