- City Centre retail accommodation
- Approximately 334 sqft (31 sqm)
- Variety of neighbouring occupiers including local and national retailers and major food chains
- Well served by a number of local public car parks
- Rent: Offers in the region of £15,000 per annum exclusive
Situated just off Queen Square, at the top end of Darlington Street, the property boasts a very prominent position within Wolverhampton City Centre. With all major public transport links in close proximity, as well as numerous car parks, the premises are easily accessible.
The offices are within the main Ring Road system. This provides immediate access to main arterial routes in and out of the city with Junction 10 of the M6 is approximately 7 miles to the East and Junction 2 of the M54 is approximately 4 miles to the North.
The property comprises a ground floor retail shop with additional basement storage. The sales area extends to approximately 334 sqft (31 sqm) and benefits from large glazed frontage.