- Detached showroom and storage premises with secure yard and generous on-site car parking/external display area.
- Versatile accommodation extending in total to approx. 3,438 sqft (319.37 sqm) on a site area of 0.43 of an acre or thereabouts.
- Extensive forecourt display area and secure rear yard with gated access.
- Occupying a prominent roadside position on the fringe of Tywyn Town Centre close to all amenities.
- For Sale with the benefit of vacant possession inviting offers around £195,000 for the freehold interest.
The property is situated within a mixed commercial and residential area approximately half a mile north of Tywyn Town Centre and having the benefit of a long frontage to Sandilands Road.
Tywyn is a popular seaside town located on the Cardigan Bay coast and supports a range of local amenities and has a main line railway station.
The town is located on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, approximately 4 miles north of Aberdovey and 12 miles west of Machynlleth via the main A493 road, 30 miles north of Aberystwyth and 42 miles west of Newton via the A470 trunk road.
The property provides a single storey showroom/trade counter building with further storage and amenity buildings extending in total to approx. 3,438 sqft (319.37 sqm) on a site area of 0.43 of an acre or thereabouts.
The property has the benefit of an extensive forecourt display/customer car parking with hard surfaced external yard and storage area at the rear with access via security gates.
The property lends itself suitable for a variety of potential uses, subject to planning.