- Attractive retail shop occupying the ground and lower ground floor of this substantial four storey building extending in total to approx. 1,761 sqft (163.6 sqm).
- Stylishly presented with full width glazed frontage, two open plan retail areas and spacious rear stockroom.
- Highly sought after Town Centre premier retailing location in the square, set amongst a variety of occupiers including: Jigsaw Clothing, Barbour, Côte Brasserie and Starbucks.
- Available To Let by way of Lease Assignment.
- Current passing rent: £35,000 per annum exclusive rising to £37,500 per annum exclusive in June 2021.
- Premium Offers are invited for the balance of the existing lease.
The property occupies a prominent position within one of Shrewsbury’s well established town centre retailing locations, set amongst a host of national and independent traders including: Jigsaw Clothing, Barbour, Pockets Designer Men’s Wear, Goldsmith Jewellers, Côte Brasserie and ASK Italian whilst also neighbouring the Music Hall and opposite the Old Market Hall.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
Occupying the ground and lower ground floor of this attractive four storey Grade II Listed building of traditional brick construction, this stylishly presented retail shop extends in total to approx. 1,761 sqft (163.60 sqm) incorporating two large open plan retail areas, spacious rear stockroom, tea point and wc facility.
The contemporary styled accommodation boasts a full width glazed frontage with recessed entrance, part laminate/carpet flooring to the retail areas, spot lighting and built-in security shutter.