- Spacious retail premises with generous customer car parking.
- Versatile accommodation extending in total to approx. 2,010 sqft (186.81 sqm) incorporating a large open plan retail area with staff facilities.
- Occupying a highly visible and sought after location, fronting one of the main arterial routes into Shrewsbury Town Centre from the north.
- Suitable for a variety of retail uses (subject to planning).
- Available to let on a new Lease. Rent: £20,000 per annum exclusive.
The property occupies a highly visible road side location fronting one of the main arterial vehicular routes (A5112) into Shrewsbury Town Centre from the North. The property forms part of a small retail parade with other occupiers including Piscs Hot Food Takeaway, Pizzahut Delivery and Becks Pets and Exotics with Tesco Express directly opposite. The property is also situated close to a densely populated residential area.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The premises comprise a spacious open plan single story retail unit extending in total to approx. 2,010 sqft (186.81 sqm) with the benefit from a generous customer car parking area to the front.
The premises provide a spacious retail area having suspended ceiling with inset lighting, attractive glazed frontage with fitted internal security shutter and separate staff facilities.
The property is considered suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning).