- Modern, detached industrial unit extending in total to approx. 10,039 sqft (932.64 sqm) with valuable expansion land
- Having a total site area of approx. 1.51 acres (0.61Ha) including extensive car parking and loading facilities
- Incorporating a large open plan warehouse/factory with integral reception, offices and staff welfare facilities
- Occupying a prominent position at the entrance of the established Severn Farm Enterprise Park with excellent communication links via the A458 and A483
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent £40,000 per annum exclusive
The property is located at the entrance of the Severn Farm Industrial Estate on the outskirts of Welshpool with convenient access to the main A483 Oswestry to Newtown trunk road.
Severn Farm Industrial Estate is situated within the main commercial area of Welshpool approx. 1 mile south of the Town Centre and is home to a number of local and national businesses. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include TG Builders Merchants, Tanner Wines and Rea Valley Tractors.
The property comprises a large purpose build industrial unit of steel portal frame construction providing a gross internal area of approx. 10,039 sqft (932.64 sqm) incorporating integral office and reception area with staff welfare facilities.
The open plan warehouse/factory accommodation has an eaves height of approx. 4 metres with concrete flooring and front vehicular access via an up and over loading door.
The reception and office have suspended ceiling with recessed lighting and laminate floor covering with radiator central heating.
The building stands within a total site area of approx. 1.51 acres (0.61 hectares) having a tarmacadam surfaced car park providing circa 20 spaces with attractive landscaped areas together with valuable expansion land to the side providing additional parking facilities.