- Grade II listed building on the fringe of Wolverhampton City Centre, overlooking West Park
- Offices / Consulting rooms with period features, totalling approximately 2,854 sqft (265 sqm)
- Approximately 15 car parking spaces
- Available For Sale with offers in the region of £310,000
- Alternatively, available To Let for £24,950 per annum exclusive
The property is enviably located to the west, and within walking distance, of Wolverhampton City Centre. Close to a wide variety of retail, office, medical and commercial uses, the surrounding area is otherwise dominated by the important and very attractive West Park, and the adjoining residential suburb which enjoy the facilities of this attractive setting.
The area is well served by the main road system and public transport services, with motorway and national train connections serving the city.
This handsome semi-detached Grade II Listed former dwelling house boasts a wide variety of period features including timber panelling, cornice ceilings, galleried landing, and staircase with glazed ceiling feature.
Used as medical consulting rooms for many years, the building also lends itself to a variety of uses including offices, but also provides opportunity for conversion and development, subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Benefitting from toilet facilities on ground and first floors, the centrally heated premises are served by a good sized car parking area at the side, together with space for possible extension at the rear (subject to planning).