- Detached, single storey commercial building
- Extending in total to approx. 831 sqft (77.22 sqm)
- Enclosed yard area to the rear
- Versatile accommodation incorporating offices, toilet facilities and adjoining store room
- Convenient Town Centre location adjacent to a public pay & display car park
- Close to the main Railway Station and all other amenities
- Available To Let on a new Lease
- £5,500 per annum exclusive
The property occupies a convenient position within a short walking distance of Shrewsbury Town Centre close to the main Railway Station and other amenities.
Situated adjacent to a public pay and display car park, opposite the former Dana Prison the property is ideally located within an established mixed residential and commercial area of the Town with views towards the River Severn.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and Administrative Centre of Shropshire. Strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approximately 47 miles North West of Birmingham, 15 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
This detached, single storey commercial building of traditional brick construction extends in total to approx. 831 sqft (77.22 sqm) incorporating versatile office accommodation having fluorescent strip lighting and vinyl floor coverings with toilet facilities and an adjoining store room with double access doors.
Externally the property has access to a small concreted yard area located to the rear with views towards the River Severn.