- Attractive 3 storey Grade II Listed retail and residential property
- Comprising a well-appointed, double fronted ground floor retail unit with office accommodation to the first floor
- Separate, self-contained residential 3 bedroom maisonette with independent ground floor access
- Currently fully let to two separate Tenants generating a combined annual rental income of £21,140 per annum
- Sought after town centre location, close to the prime retail area of Pride Hill and other town centre amenities
- Available For Sale inviting offers in the region of £325,000 for the Freehold interest, subject to the existing Tenancies
The property occupies a prominent position fronting St. Mary’s Place in an attractive part of the historic Town Centre of Shrewsbury, set amongst a variety of other occupiers including Darwin’s Kitchen Restaurant, Drapers Hall Restaurant, Vinegar Hill Interiors and Royston Blythe Hair Salon. The property is within a short walking distance from the main retail area of Pride Hill and the two covered shopping centres with pay and display car parking nearby.
Shrewsbury is the historic County Town and main administrative centre of Shropshire and is located at the intersection of the main A5 and A49 trunk roads approximately 12 miles west of Telford, 45 miles North West of Birmingham and 45 miles south of Chester.
The property comprises an attractive Grade II Listed period building of traditional brick construction arranged over three floors.
The ground floor provides a well-presented, double fronted retail unit having a sales area of approx. 505 sqft with kitchenette and toilet facilities to the rear and office accommodation to the first floor. Access is also provided to a basement cellar.
The premises are currently let to Interiors of St. Marys Street, specialising in bespoke interior designs, having been occupied for a similar use over a number of years.
The property also includes a spacious 3 bedroom maisonette to the upper floors with independent ground floor access from St. Marys Street.
The accommodation has the benefit of a fitted kitchen and bathroom with gas fired radiator central heating.
The maisonette is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy.
Offers around £325,000 are invited for the Freehold interest, subject to and with the benefit of the existing tenancies.
A sale at this level reflects a gross yield of 6.5%