- Versatile Industrial / Warehouse Unit approximately 3,379 sqft (314 sqm)
- Situated on an established industrial estate
- Approximately 1,600 sqft of storage space with remainder made up of offices and workshops
- Available from the end of June 2020
- Rent: £20,000 per annum exclusive
The property is situated on the established Strawberry Lane Industrial Estate, which is accessed off Neachells Lane in Willenhall. The Willenhall Road (A454) lies a short distance to the south giving access to Wolverhampton City Centre (approximately 2.5 miles to the west) and Junction 10, M6 Motorway (approximately 5 miles to the east).
An industrial/warehouse unit of brick elevations extending to approximately 3,379 sqft (314 sqm). Approximately 1,600 sqft is open storage space with the remainder made up of offices and workshops. The property comprises of offices, a kitchen and male and female toilet facilities, with additional mezzanine storage approximately 1,176 sqft (109.3 sqm). The warehouse benefits from low energy hi bay LED lighting and 3-phase electricity, with access being obtained via the roller shutter door. The workshops and remaining areas of the property have low energy LED strip lighting. Eaves height is estimated around 3.5 metres, and externally there is car parking to both sides, the front and rear.