- An extensive commercial depot extending in total to approx. 10,115 sqft (939.67 sqm) on a total site area of approx. 0.83 acres
- Providing generous office, workshop and storage accommodation with large secure yard area
- Prominent corner position within an established commercial/industrial location close to the Town Centre
- Considered suitable for a variety of commercial uses, subject to planning
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £30,000 per annum exclusive
The property occupies a prominent corner position within an established commercial/industrial location fronting Llewellyn Roberts Way with a return frontage on to Maer Lane close to the Town Centre.
Market Drayton is the third largest market town in Shropshire with a population exceeding 12,000 and boasts excellent road networks, only 15 miles from the M6 and 20 miles from the M54, whilst approximately 21 miles north of Shrewsbury (via A53) and 18 miles north of Telford (via A529).
Market Drayton is the home for Mϋller Yogurt & Desserts and a number of other established companies with the Town offering a wide range of retail and other services serving a wide catchment area.
The premises provide a range of accommodation which is accessed via two double gated entrance points off Llewellyn Roberts Way.
The site comprises a large concrete surfaced yard area which provides access to the main office/amenity block which contains a range of cellular offices with ancillary stores, kitchen and wc facilities. The accommodation benefits from carpeted flooring, gas fired central heating and fluorescent strip lighting. To the front of this building is a rectangular canopy with a clear height of 4.5 metres to underside of the roof.
To the side of the office accommodation is a modern portal framed industrial/workshop unit having an eaves height of approx. 5.75 metres, two roller shutter doors, office, canteen and wc facilities.
To the far side of the site is an open fronted brick built storage unit which benefits from electricity and fluorescent strip lighting.