- Modern first floor office suite extending in total to approx. 3,146 sqft (292.28 sqm) with 14 on-site car parking spaces
- Well-appointed and versatile accommodation providing a mix of cellular and open plan office areas
- Easily accessible just off Junction 5 of the M54 motorway
- Convenient location within walking distance of Telford Town Centre and Railways Station
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £21,250 per annum plus VAT
Kingsland House is conveniently located in the popular Stafford Court, just off Stafford Park 1 on the outskirts of Telford Town Centre with shopping facilities only half a mile to the south west.
Stafford Court is positioned just off the Hollinswood Interchange and the A442 Queensway linking the north and south of Telford. Junction 5 of the M54 motorway is approximately half a mile to the west with Telford Railway Station only a short walking distance away.
Stafford Court is an established Business Park environment with other occupiers including Terry Jones Solicitors, Earlyworld Children’s Nursery and Simply Gym.
Telford is the major commercial centre of Shropshire with an expanding population.
This first floor office suite forms part of a modern detached mixed use building extending in total to approx. 3,146 sqft (292.28 sqm). The premises provide versatile accommodation, incorporating a range of cellular and open plan offices, reception area, boardroom/training room, general office kitchenette and two file stores. The accommodation boasts suspended ceilings with inset lighting and comfort cooling, carpeted flooring, perimeter trunking and radiator central heating and the use of shared toilet facilities.
Externally the premises benefit from 14 allocated car parking spaces with a further 6 parking spaces available nearby at a small additional charge.