- Proposed New Build – Modern storage/distribution warehouse extending in total to approx. 24,000 sqft (2,223.68 sqm) having an eaves height of approx. 7.5 metres.
- Versatile accommodation with unit sizes ranging from 8,000 sqft to 24,000 sqft available To Let on an individual or combined unit basis to suit occupiers requirements.
- Convenient location, with direct access onto the main A458 Welshpool to Shrewsbury trunk road, providing links to North Wales and the wider West Midlands
- Available To Let on a new Lease on a pre-let basis. Rent: Based on £5.00 per sqft per annum exclusive
- Weighbridge facility available on site
The proposed building will form part of the established Castle Industrial Park which is conveniently located, with direct access onto the main A458 Welshpool to Shrewsbury trunk road providing links to North Wales and the wider West Midlands conurbation via the A5 and M54 motorway.
The Castle Industrial Park is approx. 2 miles east of Welshpool, an important Market Town and commercial centre within the Mid Wales economy having a current population in the order of 6,000.
The town is strategically located approx. 18 miles west of Shrewsbury via the A458 and approx. 14 miles to the north east of Newtown via the A483. Oswestry and Wrexham are approx. 16 and 30 miles respectively via the A483 and A5 trunk roads.
This proposed brand new storage/distribution warehouse will extend to approx. 24,000 sqft in total, being of steel portal frame construction with profile sheet clad elevations including roller shutter loading doors and concrete flooring with an eaves height of approx. 7.5 metres.
The accommodation is offered on a pre-let basis with units ranging from 8,000 sqft to 24,000 sqft which are available on an individual or combined unit basis, subject to occupier’s requirements.