- Attractive retail premises occupying the ground floor of this substantial four storey building extending in total to approx. 1,904 sqft (176.91 sqm)
- Stylishly presented throughout with large open plan retail area with attractive glazed frontage.
- Highly sought after Town Centre premier retailing location positioned just off the main Square, set amongst a variety of occupiers including: Carluccio’s, Fat Face, Jigsaw Clothing and Côte Brasserie whilst neighbouring the Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery
- Valuable Class A1 and A3 planning consent in place
- Available To Let on a new 10 year lease. Initial Rent: £25,000 per annum exclusive.
The property occupies a prominent position within one of Shrewsbury’s well established town centre retailing locations just off the main Square, set amongst a host of national and independent traders including: Fat Face, Jigsaw, Seasalt, Starbucks and Côte Brasserie whilst neighbouring the Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The premises comprise a large open plan ground floor retail unit extending to approx. 1,904 sqft (176.91 sqm).
The contemporary styled accommodation boasts a large open plan retail area and reception to the ground floor with attractive glazed frontage and combined heating and comfort cooling system together with kitchenette and disabled wc facilities to the rear.
The premises offer stylishly presented accommodation that lends itself suitable for a variety of retail uses or alternatively as a restaurant or similar operation.