- Attractive retail premises occupying the ground and lower ground floor of this substantial four storey building extending in total to approx. 3,177 sqft (295.17 sqm)
- Stylishly presented throughout with large open plan retail area to the ground floor and the lower ground floor configured to incorporate several cellular treatment rooms and impressive central hallway
- Highly sought after Town Centre premier retailing location positioned just off the main Square, set amongst a variety of occupiers including: Carluccio’s, Fat Face, Jigsaw Clothing and Côte Brasserie whilst neighbouring the Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery
- Valuable Class A1 and A3 planning consent in place
- Available To Let on a new 10 year lease. Rent: £40,000 per annum exclusive
The property occupies a prominent position within one of Shrewsbury’s well established town centre retailing locations just off the main Square, set amongst a host of national and independent traders including: Fat Face, Jigsaw clothing, Seasalt Cornwall, Carluccio’s and Côte Brasserie whilst neighbouring the Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery and Loch Fyne Sea Food and Grill Restaurant.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The premises comprise a large open plan ground floor retail unit with additional accommodation to the lower ground floor extending in total to approx. 3,177 sqft (295.17 sqm). Having operated until recently as a boutique hair salon to the ground floor with attractively styled beautician accommodation to the lower ground floor.
The contemporary styled accommodation boasts a large open plan retail area and reception to the ground floor with attractive glazed frontage and combined heating and comfort cooling system together with kitchenette and disabled wc facilities to the rear.
The lower ground floor is currently configured to incorporate an impressive central hallway with feature spiral staircase, 5 cellular treatment rooms, shower room, kitchenette and storeroom.
The premises offer stylishly presented accommodation that lends itself suitable for a variety of retail uses or alternatively as a restaurant or similar operation.