- Attractive ground floor retail shop
- Approx. 1,040 sqft (96.66sqm)
- Stylishly presented, open plan accommodation
- Highly sought after Town Centre location
- Close to the High Street and Pride Hill junction
- Positioned amongst a variety of occupiers including: Cafe Nero, Joules and Lloyds Bank
- Available to Let on a new Lease.
The property is located fronting Roushill Bank, a busy pedestrianised thoroughfare between Shrewsbury’s Town Centre and the main public pay and display car parks, close to the High Street and Pride Hill junction. The property is situated amongst a range of national and independent traders including: Joules, Jessops, Café Nero, and Lloyds Bank.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and Administrative Centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approximately 47 miles North West of Birmingham, 15 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The premises comprise a large open plan ground floor retail unit extending in total to approx. 1,040 sqft (96.66 sqm), providing versatile accommodation of contemporary style with large glazed display frontage, kitchenette, store room and welfare facilities.
The premises adjoin No. 2A Roushill Bank and are available on an individual or combined basis.
The premises has been operating as a successful high-end ladies fashion retailer for in excess of 40 years is now available owing to the planned retirement of the current owners.