- Detached single storey commercial building
- Extending in total to approx. 400 sqft (37.21 sqm)
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Former Doctor's Surgery comprising: entrance foyer, reception/waiting area and consultation room
- Convenient fringe of Town Centre location within walking distance of the local shops and amenities
- Considered suitable for a variety of commercial uses or residential conversion, subject to planning permission
The property occupies a convenient location within a popular residential area of Wem, an attractive Shropshire market town situated between Staffordshire and Cheshire within walking distance of the town centre and local shops and amenities.
Wem is an attractive Market Town set in the heart of North Shropshire accessible via the B5063, B5065 and B5476 being approximately 2 miles west of the main A49 trunk road providing access to Shrewsbury and Telford to the south and Whitchurch and Wrexham to the north.
This detached single storey commercial building of traditional brick construction provides versatile accommodation extending to approx. 400 sqft (37.21 sqm) comprising an entrance foyer with toilet facility, open plan reception/waiting area and separate consultation room.
The accommodation is well-appointed with carpeted floors, fluorescent strip lighting and electric storage heaters.
Accessed via a shared right of way the property boasts a forecourt parking area with rear storage space.