- Versatile retail unit
- Approx 369 sqft (34.29 sqm)
- Comprising an open plan retail area with attractive display frontage
- Direct access to and from the indoor market
- Prominent roadside position adjoining the town's indoor market and close to Wilko
- Short walking distance from a main pay & display car park and Wellington Railway Station
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £7,000 pax
The property is conveniently located within the popular Town Centre of Wellington, occupying a prominent roadside position fronting Market Street, just off one of the main vehicular routes into the Town Centre. The property is ideally situated adjacent to the indoor market and close to Wilko, a short walk away from public pay & display car park, Wellington Railway Station and other local amenities
Wellington is the principal District Centre of the Telford conurbation situated 4 miles North West of Telford Town Centre and its associated shopping and leisure facilities. The M54 motorway is approximately 1 mile South providing easy access to the M6 and the West Midlands conurbation with Shrewsbury Town Centre approximately 10 miles west.
The property comprises a single storey retail unit of traditional brick construction extending to approx. 369 sqft offering a versatile open plan retail area with attractive glazed display frontage, tiled floor and fluorescent strip lighting.
At the rear of the property there is direct access to and from the indoor market hall and when the market is trading (on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday) a tenant will have an option to keep the entrance open. Signage onto the market is also available if required.