- Retail space (approx. 1085.33 sqft.) with first floor dwellings
- Tenanted self-contained 1st floor residential accommodation generating £420 pcm
- Recently undergone a full refurbishment
- Busy High Street location
- Located in the heart of Wednesfield, central to many residencies and schools
- Close proximity of Wolverhampton City Centre (2 miles)
- Ground Floor available to rent separately: £12,000 p.a.
The property is located in the heart of Wednesfield town centre, with excellent prominence on the busy High Street, which is central to many residencies and schools. This property is amongst various other commercial occupiers including banks, pharmacy’s and many independent retailers.
The property is within close proximity of Wolverhampton City Centre approximately 2 miles, and also benefits from local public transport links.
The property includes a recently refurbished ground floor retail unit which extends to approximately 1,085 sqft, also benefiting from a large glass frontage to the main High Street and a wide entrance doorway.
The property also includes a first-floor self-containing residential apartment with 1 bedroom, a kitchen and W/C facilities which is currently tenanted, generating £420 pcm.
The flat is available to purchase along with the ground floor retail unit at an asking price of £187,500.00