- Double fronted ground floor salon/retail premises extending to approx. 772 sqft (71.71 sqm)
- Versatile accommodation with attractive glazed frontage and enclosed rear yard
- Prominent High Street position with National retailers including Co-op, Lloyds Pharmacy and Coral nearby
- Considered suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning permission
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £9,600 per annum exclusive
The property is well situated in the heart of Dawley Town Centre, close to Co-op food store. The High Street consists of a number of local and national retailers including Lloyds Pharmacy, Coral and Cost Cutter with public car parks also nearby. Dawley is a busy District Centre of Telford with a long history, being situated approximately 2 miles South of Telford Town Centre.
Occupying the ground floor of this attractive, two storey mid terrace property of traditional brick construction, the premises boast an attractive glazed frontage with versatile accommodation throughout extending in total to approx. 772 sqft (71.71 sqm). Having previously operated as a hair salon the premises are considered suitable for a range of uses, subject to planning permission.
The premises further benefit from an enclosed rear yard area.