- Well-appointed vehicle repair workshop and offices extending to approx. 2,773 sqft (527.59 sqm) with a total site area of approx. 0.29 acres (0.12 Ha)
- Large forecourt vehicle display area for circa 35 cars
- Versatile office accommodation of contemporary style with external canopy, kitchenette and wc facilities
- Considered suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning permission
- Prominent and busy roadside location within close proximity of the popular Meole Brace Retail Park and the main A49 and A5 trunk roads
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £25,000 per annum exclusive
The property occupies a prominent location fronting the busy Hereford Road within the popular residential area of Bayston Hill, being on one of the main vehicular routes in to Shrewsbury Town Centre, the property is close to Meole Brace Retail Park, Dobbie’s Garden Centre and the main A49 trunk road which provides direct access to the A5 and M54 motorway.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The property comprises a detached, single storey vehicle sales, repair workshop and valeting centre extending in total to approx. 2,773 sqft (527,50sqm) with large forecourt vehicle display area for circa 35 cars.
Incorporating two vehicular workshop areas with the main boasting glazed concertina entrance doors, tiled flooring, perimeter fluorescent strip lighting and an integral office.
The adjoining office accommodation is of contemporary style and has the benefit of an external canopy, large open plan general office/ reception area with attractive fully glazed frontage, two cellular offices, kitchenette and toilet facilities.
The property lends itself to a variety of uses, subject to planning permission.