- Attractive ground floor retail unit extending to approx. 938 sqft (87.1 sqm)
- Occupying the ground floor of this imposing three storey Grade II Listed building boasting a large glazed display frontage with open plan retail accommodation
- Prominent Town Centre location situated amongst other occupiers including: Bistro Jacques, Blacks, Jessops, Lakeland and Tui
- Considered suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £18,500 per annum exclusive
The property occupies an established retailing position amongst a range of national and independent traders including Lakeland, Jessops, Bistro Jacques and Blacks. Shrewsbury Market Hall and the Darwin and Pride Hill Shopping Centres are nearby. There is on street parking in the immediate vicinity with short stay car parks in Hill’s Lane.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
Occupying the ground floor of this attractive three storey Grade II Listed building of traditional brick construction, the property provides accommodation extending to approx. 938 sqft (87.1 sqm) incorporating a spacious and versatile open plan retail area with large glazed display frontage, store room, tea point and wc facility.
Given the proportions and flexibility of the accommodation the unit is considered suitable for a variety of commercial uses, subject to planning.