- High profile modern detached vehicle dealership/showroom in prominent roadside location
- Occupying an attractive corner position fronting Old Potts Way, a busy vehicular route in to Shrewsbury Town Centre with a return frontage onto Brassey Road
- Total site area of approx. 0.98 acres (0.39 Ha) with the showroom, workshop and premises extending to approx. 8,340 sqft (774.89 sqm)
- Substantial wrap-around forecourt for the display of new and approved vehicles
- Attractive landscaped areas with secure compound to the rear
- Available For Sale inviting offers in the region of £1.5 million for the freehold interest or To Let on a new Lease at a rent of £100,000 per annum exclusive
The property is prominently located occupying a prime corner position on the entrance of Brassey Road off Old Potts Way, a busy vehicular route into Shrewsbury Town Centre.
The property is situated in an established mixed commercial and office location within convenient walking distance of the Town Centre. Other occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Farr & Harris Plumbing Merchants/Trade Counter, Severnside Housing, The Quarry Veterinary Group and a variety professional offices and dental surgeries. Close by is The Greenhous Car Dealership, Asda Supermarket and the Town’s main cinema and restaurant complex.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administration centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approx. 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The property comprises a modern detached single storey car showroom with vehicle repair workshop, valeting bay and administration offices extending in total to approx. 8,341 sqft (774.89 sqm) on a total site area of 0.98 acres (0.39 Ha).
The showroom and office accommodation is of contemporary style having large glazed displays to the front and side elevation including double vehicular entrance doors with tiled and carpeted flooring and suspended ceilings with inset lighting and air-conditioning.
To the rear is a spacious 6 bay vehicle repair/service workshop having electrically operated up and over entrance doors, gas fired ceiling mounted radiant heaters, fluorescent strip lighting, compressed air lines and tiled floor together with ladder access to a small mezzanine store. In addition there is a valeting bay with internal drainage and interceptor, up and over entrance door and fluorescent strip lighting.
Accessed via the office area and workshop is a parts store with double door access and mezzanine floor.
Externally the property boasts attractive landscaped areas with forecourt car parking for new and approved car sales to the front and side of the property, accommodating circa 40 vehicles together with designated parking bays for visitors and servicing/repair clients. In addition there is a secure compound to the rear with perimeter palisade fencing and gated entrance. Located within the compound is an additional valeting area accommodating a further two vehicles and one of the property’s three electrical vehicle charging points.