- Secure open storage yard extending in total to approx. 0.2 acres (0.08 hectares)
- Occupying a busy and prominent location, fronting one of the main vehicular routes (A5191) in to Shrewsbury Town Centre from the north
- Considered suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning
- Available To Let on a new Lease
- Rent £13,000 per annum exclusive
The property occupies a highly prominent and convenient location fronting the busy A5191, one the main vehicular routes into Shrewsbury Town Centre from the north. The property is situated in an established commercial and residential area close to the world renowned former Flaxmill Maltings which is currently undergoing an extensive refurbishment programme.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and main administrative centre of Shropshire and is located at the intersection of the main A5 and A49 trunk roads, approx. 12 miles west of Telford, 45 miles North West of Birmingham and 45 miles south of Chester.
The site provides a level, secure commercial open storage yard with hardcore surface and perimeter fencing extending to approximately 0.2 acres (0.08 hectares) or thereabouts.