- Refurbished industrial/commercial unit extending in total to approx. 3,078 sqft (286.1 sqm) including mezzanine level
- Well-appointed accommodation comprising: open plan warehouse with mezzanine floor, showroom, general office, kitchenette and staff facilities
- Convenient location within the popular Stafford Park Industrial Estate close to the A442 trunk road and M54 motorway
- Let to Messrs J & J Cummins T/A Mistermarble on a 7 year Lease from September 2019 at a rent of £19,000 pax
- Offers in the region of £265,000 are invited for the long leasehold interest subject to and with the benefit of the existing tenancy
The property is well located on the established industrial estate of Stafford Park situated amongst other occupiers including Screwfix, Topps Tiles, Greggs and Howdens. Stafford Park 4 leads to the A464 dual carriageway, providing direct access to junction 4 of the M54 motorway. There is also nearby access to the A442 Queensway, Telford’s main north/south trunk road.
Telford town centre is approximately 1 mile east with the County Town of Shrewsbury approximately 15 miles to the west. Birmingham and Wolverhampton are approximately 35 and 15 miles to the east respectively.
This modern end of terrace commercial/industrial building of steel frame construction provides recently refurbished accommodation extending in total to approx. 1,859 sqft (172.75 sqm).
Comprising a large open plan warehouse/showroom with front roller shutter loading door, fluorescent strip lighting and integral kitchenette. The property also includes a well-appointed general office and toilet facilities.
Externally the property boasts a communal yard area and car parking facilities to the front of the unit.