- Refurbished industrial/commercial unit extending in total to approx. 3,078 sqft (286.1 sqm) including mezzanine level
- Well-appointed accommodation comprising: open plan warehouse with mezzanine floor, showroom, general office, kitchenette and staff facilities
- Convenient location within the popular Stafford Park Industrial Estate close to the A442 trunk road and M54 motorway
- Let to Messrs J & J Cummins T/A Mistermarble on a 7 year Lease from September 2019 at a rent of £19,000 pax
- Offers in the region of £265,000 are invited for the long leasehold interest subject to and with the benefit of the existing tenancy
The property is well located on the established industrial estate of Stafford Park situated amongst other occupiers including Screwfix, Topps Tiles, Greggs and Howdens. Stafford Park 4 leads to the A464 dual carriageway, providing direct access to junction 4 of the M54 motorway. There is also nearby access to the A442 Queensway, Telford’s main north/south trunk road.
Telford town centre is approximately 1 mile east with the County Town of Shrewsbury approximately 15 miles to the west. Birmingham and Wolverhampton are approximately 35 and 15 miles to the east respectively.
This modern end of terrace commercial/industrial unit of steel frame construction provides well-appointed and recently refurbished accommodation extending in total to approx. 3,078 sqft (286.1 sqm). The accommodation comprises an open plan warehouse with mezzanine level having a front roller shutter loading door and eaves height of approx. 4.9 metres. The property also includes a spacious showroom and general office each having suspended ceilings with inset lighting and electric storage heating. Separate kitchenette and toilet facilities are also provided.
There is a communal yard area and car parking facilities to the front of the unit.