- Attractive recently refurbished two storey retail property extending in total to approx. 659 sqft (61.22 sqm)
- Accommodation comprises: ground floor retail area with glazed frontage, staff room, kitchenette and w.c. facility with separate first floor office
- Prominent High Street position with national retailers including Co-op, Lloyds Pharmacy and Coral nearby
- Let to Deakin Music on a new 6 year Lease at a rent of £7,500 per annum
- Offers in the region of £85,000 are invited for the freehold interest subject to and with the benefit of the new Lease
The property is well situated in the heart of Dawley Town Centre, close to a number of local and national retailers including Lloyds Pharmacy, Coral and Cost Cutter with public car parks also nearby.
Dawley is a busy District Centre of Telford with a long history, being situated approximately 2 miles South of Telford Town Centre.
The property comprises an attractive two storey building of traditional brick construction beneath a tiled pitch roof having a single storey flat roof addition at the rear.
The property has been tastefully refurbished and modernised to provide a ground floor retail area with glazed frontage extending to approximately 351 sqft having a separate staff/store room, kitchenette and w.c. facility to the rear. In addition there is a separate office area located on the first floor accessed via a spiral staircase.
The property is well appointed having suspended ceilings with inset lighting, carpeted/vinyl floor finishes and electric storage heaters. The property also benefits from an electrically operated external roller shutter door to the front and rear pedestrian access.