- Charming double fronted, three storey Grade II Listed retail building extending to approx. 1,133 sqft (105.26 sqm) with basement storage in addition
- Stylishly presented and versatile accommodation throughout incorporating an open plan ground floor retail area with attractive glazed displays, fitted kitchen and rear courtyard
- Prominent Town Centre location fronting Dogpole with neighbouring occupiers including Interiors of St. Mary’s Street, Drapers Hall Restaurant, Callaghan’s and Royston Blythe Hair Salon
- Considered suitable for a variety of use, subject to planning
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £16,500 per annum exclusive
- The property is also offered For Sale inviting offers in excess of £325,000 for the freehold interest with the benefit of vacant possession
The property occupies a prominent roadside position within Shrewsbury Town Centre fronting Dogpole, one of the main vehicular routes through the Town Centre whilst set amongst a variety of other occupiers including Interiors at St. Mary’s Street, Callaghan’s, Darwin’s Kitchen, Drapers Hall Restaurant and Royston Blythe Hair Salon with the main retail area of Pride Hill only a short walking distance away.
Shrewsbury is the historic County Town and main administrative centre of Shropshire and is located at the intersection of the main A5 and A49 trunk roads approximately 12 miles west of Telford, 45 miles North West of Birmingham and 45 miles south of Chester.
The property comprises an attractive double fronted, three storey Grade II Listed retail building extending to approximately 1,133 sqft (105.26 sqm) with basement storage in addition.
Stylishly presented throughout, the property is currently configured to provide an open plan retail area to the ground floor with additional retail space to the rear and access to an enclosed courtyard with tea point and wc facility.
The first floor and second floors provide further retail/office space with stockroom and wc.