- Occupying the first and second floor of this attractively restored and converted Grade II Listed office building providing suites ranging from 319 sqft (29.62 sqm) to 4,571 sqft (424.62 sqm)
- Well-appointed accommodation with air-conditioning to part and communal facilities including passenger lift and generous on-site car parking
- Sought after location within established Coed Y Dinas Shopping Centre with amenities including: garden centre, gift shop, restaurant, play area and hair dressers
- Available To Let either as a whole or on an individual basis
- Rent: based on £7.50 per sqft per annum exclusive
Forming part of the well-established and unique shopping centre Coed Y Dinas, the premises occupy a picturesque position set within the Severn Valley, south of Welshpool Town Centre.
Coed Y Dinas is conveniently located just off the main A458 and A483 trunk roads and is one of eight stores making up the renowned Charlies Stores Ltd Group. There are a host of on-site facilities for both visitors and occupiers to enjoy including: a garden centre, gift shop, restaurant, play area, hairdressers and country store.
Welshpool is an important Market Town and commercial centre within the Mid Wales Economy and has a current population of circa 6,000. The Town is situated approx. 20 miles to the West of Shrewsbury, via the A458, and lies approx. 14 miles to the North East of Newtown. Oswestry and Wrexham are approx. 16 and 30 miles respectively via the A458 and A5 trunk roads.
This attractive three storey Grade II Listed office building of traditional brick construction has been sympathetically restored and converted to provide spacious and well-appointed office accommodation arranged over two floors ranging from 319 sqft (29.62 sqm) to 4,571 sqft (424.62 sqm) whilst retaining may original features and incorporating communal facilities including a passenger lift and air-conditioning to part.
The property overlooks a central landscaped courtyard and provides ample car parking by way of a designated area within the main Coed Y Dinas car park.