- All the city amenities are within walking distance
- Find customer parking on-site or nearby
- Find Videoconferencing facilities on site
- Drop-in to a business lounge
- Benefits from air conditioning, disabled facilities, reception staff and support teams, kitchen areas, shower facilities, WiFi and state-of-the-art technology
Located in a refurbished landmark building at the centre of Birmingham's prime central business district, Birmingham Victoria Square business centre has views across Victoria Square to the stunning Town hall. This centre has 9 meeting rooms and conference suites seating 4 to 30 people. The West Midlands meeting room seats 12 to 30, the Shropshire room seats 10. The Hereford & Worcester is a great meeting space that can be set-up as one meeting room space for 20 or two independent meeting rooms for 10 delegates each. The centre also has day offices and a business lounge and benefits from air conditioning, disabled facilities, reception staff and support teams, kitchen areas, shower facilities, WiFi and state-of-the-art technology.
Victoria Square is in the heart of Birmingham city centre. All the city's amenities are within walking distance and the office space is near the entrance to New Street train station. Colmore Row Business District, Birmingham Cathedral and the Bullring shopping centre, are all within walking distance. This location also has easy access to the A38 and the motorway network. Birmingham has a sizeable service sector and is the largest centre in Great Britain for employment in public administration, education and health.