- Total area for the property is 2,534 sqft (235.3 sqm)
- Ground floor 1,178 sqft (109.4 sqm) / First & Second floor – 1,356 sqft (125.9 sqm)
- Located amongst a mix of retailers including One Stop, Lloyds pharmacy and Barclays bank in close proximity
- On road parking to the front with potential for rear parking area to be created
- Rent: Whole Property £20,000 per annum exclusive / Ground Floor only £15,000 per annum exclusive
The property is situated in Bilbrook Road, a short distance from its junction with Pendeford Mill Lane, in a prominent position opposite Lloyds pharmacy and in close proximity to One Stop, Motorworld, & Barclays Bank, as well as a number of other local & regional retailers. Bilbrook is a popular suburb approx. 4 miles to the South East of Wolverhampton City Centre.
The property comprises a well presented three storey semi-detached retail property with staff facilities offering versatile accommodation over its two main floors. The premises benefits from a glazed display frontage, gas central heating, carpeted floor and partial perimeter trunking. There are a number of on road parking spaces to the front of the premises with potential to utilise the enclosed area to the rear of the property for additional private parking.